MS CS online program

Sanjeev Setia <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 8 Jun 2013 09:27:32 -0400

text/plain

Dear MS CS students:

This is to inform you that the CS department will be winding down the online MS CS program over the course of the next academic year.

If you are a MS CS student who was planning to complete the entire degree via online courses, please rest assured that we will enable you to do so. Please get in touch at your earliest convenience with Prof. Hakan Aydin (director of the MS CS program, email: [log in to unmask]) and Prof. Mark Pullen (CS distance education coordinator, email: [log in to unmask]) so that we can assist you in developing a plan of study for the remaining courses that you need to complete the degree.

Note that Summer 2013 (asynchronous) and Fall 2013 online course offerings are available as listed in the schedule of classes, and we are also planning to offer online sections of some courses in Spring 2014.

Sanjeev Setia
Chair, CS Department