ECJ-INTEREST-L Archives

June 2013

From:
Bojan Janisch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jun 2013 14:23:14 +0200
Hello everyone,

is there a way to set probabilities to a GPNode. So that this GPNode may occur
with a probability of X percent in the GPTree. The background to my question is
that I have a GPNode called "not" for my rules. Like the name says it negates
a condition for example "not Object()" means that there has to be no objects in
session.

To get to the point, I've already tried setting the probability on the GPNodeConstraint
like it was mentioned in the manual, but it does not really work, maybe the reason could
be that "not" is the only GPNode which uses this constraint.

So does someone know a solution?

Thanks and greetings from germany

Bojan