]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

MASON-INTEREST-L Home

MASON-INTEREST-L  May 2013

MASON-INTEREST-L May 2013

Re: How to extract data from a simulation?

Roman Seidl <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 5 May 2013 13:55:35 +0200

text/plain

Thanks for all the extensive answers!

And congratulations to Relase 17 - I'm impressed that the docs have
allready been updated!

I somehow landed in package version hell as I tried to use GORM (the
OR-mapper from GRAILS) in netbeans to setup my simulations. It's the
usual hassle when setting up a larger java-framework. Maybe my framework
idea is a bit too complex but I would like to be able to easily use a
database to setup the environment. And I would like to write my core
simulation components in Groovy.

This struggle somehow the disadvantage of a "small" solution like MASON.

But still I'm quite happy with that kind of problems. It's just the
common Java problems and there is lots of people I can ask to help me
out. I've been trying to use Repast Simphony and I got totally lost in
the undocumented behaviour it shows which seemingly nobody is willing to
discuss explain in their community.

cheers
roman

--