MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

April 2013

From:
Date:
Mon, 1 Apr 2013 19:13:51 -0400
Steve, I couldn't fathom a guess as to what's going on without actually seeing the jar file.

"A Java Exception has occurred" is not something a Java VM would say.  This sounds like some kind of pop-up dialog box made by OS X or Windows or whatnot.  What happens when you say

	java -cp myJarFile.jar

?

Sean