MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

April 2013

From:
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 2013 13:44:26 -0400
The java.util.InputMismatchException is happening in setupLandscapeSpace, and is thrown by Scanner, probably inside ArcInfoACSGridImporter.  This exception is causing the result of setLandscapeSpace(...) to be null, which triggers the null pointer exception.

I have no problem loading sillypeds here.  I think you may have a corrupted version of first.txt.gz.

Sean