MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

April 2013

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 2013 17:59:14 -0400
From:
Mark Coletti <[log in to unmask]>
On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 5:03 PM, Luís de Sousa
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I'm getting the exception that goes below importing the raster
> attached. This raster was produced with grass and I can load it
> without trouble in QGis.

You seem to excel, Luís, at finding data that tests edge conditions!
;)  Your data file does not have the NODATA_value line, which was
optional anyway. (See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esri_grid#ASCII)  I
even had a "FIXME" comment in the code indicating that I needed to add
code to compensate for potentially missing NODATA_value lines.

The repair is committed to SVN.

Cheers!

Mark