ECJ-INTEREST-L Archives

April 2013

Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 2013 10:56:32 -0400
From:
Sean Luke <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
ECJ's rule package is very *very* general. And not well tested, so you're on your own (though I am not aware of any bugs in it).  Another way you can do rule evolution is to use ECJ's list extension to its vector package -- see the manual.

The problem with providing rules is that there are are a zillion different *kinds* of rules, so ECJ assumes you're gonna be building your own special kind of rule system.

Sean