MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

March 2013

Sender:
From:
Steve Kraska <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Mar 2013 21:39:51 -0400
For the MASON program I am creating, I would like to be able to make a runnable
jar version as an application. The end goal is for other people to download and
use the program without having to go through the process of installing the rest of
the MASON materials unnecessarily.

The MASON documentation only discusses creating jar files for applets but as
mentioned I would like to create a downloadable application version of my
program. Is it possible to create an application of a MASON-driven project?

Thank you,
Steve Kraska