HISTPHD-L Archives

March 2013

HISTPHD-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 2013 17:33:36 +0000
Hello All,

Just a reminder, this year's recruitment events are as follows:

Monday, March 25
Home Base in the Gold Room, Johnson Center from 9-5 (coffee and donuts)
Lunch at Southside with prospective students: 1p
Reception at The Well with faculty and students: 4:30-6p (appetizer-type foods)

Please come out and meet this year's prospective students! We've had great turnouts the last couple years, and we'd like that to continue. It's a great opportunity to connect with others and have some good conversations (and enjoy the ever important free food).

If you have any questions, please let one of us know. Hope to see you there!

-Celeste Sharpe, Megan Brett, Sasha Hoffman, Jackie Beatty, and Spencer Roberts