HISTPHD-L Archives

March 2013

HISTPHD-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

From:
Nicole Roth <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 2013 11:53:47 -0400

Dear Colleagues:

The Office of Graduate Education and the Center for Teaching and Faculty
Excellence are currently accepting applications for the 2013-14 cohort
of the Preparing for Careers in the Academy Program for advanced PhD and
MFA students.

This is our signature program for graduate student professional
development, and has been extraordinarily received by our previous two
cohorts. Information about the application process, which is
competitive, can be found in the attached documents.

For more details about the program, please see our website:
http://ctfe.gmu.edu/professional-development/preparing-for-careers-in-the-academy-program/

All Best,
Kim Eby

Associate Director for Faculty Development
Director, Center for Teaching and Faculty Excellence