HISTPHD-L Archives

March 2013

HISTPHD-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

From:
Nicole Roth <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 2013 16:37:20 -0400

Are you having trouble formatting your document and/or using the Interactive Template?

Starting on Monday, April 1, and continuing through Friday, April 26, University Dissertation & Thesis Services will offer one-on-one formatting and/or Interactive Template assistance appointments at the following times:

Mondays: 12:00 - 4:00 p.m.

Wednesdays: 12:00 - 5:00 p.m.

Fridays: 12:00 - 5:00 p.m.

To make an appointment with us for formatting assistance, please email us at the following address:

We will set up an appointment with you during our available times, and we will assist you with the formatting issues you're having.

Please note the following:

~ Formatting meetings are by appointment ONLY. We will not accept walk-ins for formatting assistance.

~ Only make formatting appointments by emailing us at the above address ( [log in to unmask] ).

~ You can still make appointments for Information Sessions regarding the process, Submission Consultations, and Final Submission of your document through the scheduler:

http://gmu.libcal.com/profile/udts

However, if you make an appointment for formatting assistance through the scheduler, we will cancel that appointment and contact you via email to set up an appointment during our available times.

~ We will not schedule any formatting appointments at all, for any reason, during the week of April 29 - May 3.

Please let us know if you have any questions or need any further information; we look forward to working with you.

Thank you,

Sally

University Dissertation and Thesis Services
George Mason University
Fenwick Library, Room C203
Web: http://thesis.gmu.edu
Phone: 703-993-2222
Office Hrs. Mon - Fri 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (by appointment only)