FTELEM-L February 2013

APTDIE Spring 2013 Newsletter

Jackie Kakar <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 26 Feb 2013 10:06:12 -0500

We are pleased to send you a copy of the Spring 2013 APTDIE News, the
first edition of the Division for Advanced Teacher Development and
International Education newsletter.  This issue contains information
about APTDIE programs--Advanced Studies in Teaching and Learning (ASTL),
FAST TRAIN, Math Ed Leadership, Teacher Inquiry, Development and
Empowerment for Social Justice (TIDES), and the Center for International
Education--as well as news from our alumni and an introduction of our
new faculty.

Please feel free to distribute the newsletter to others within your
office and on your contact lists.

Stephanie Bisson and Jackie Kakar
APTDIE Outreach Coordinators

--
Jackie Kakar
Outreach Coordinator, FAST TRAIN Programs