This is a second call for "Invite Me" proposals to attend (at our expense) an NSF workshop on the MASON multiagent systems toolkit.
The workshop will be held:
WHERE: George Mason University Campus, Fairfax VA (suburb of Washington, DC)
WHEN: June 15-16, 2013 (Saturday and Sunday)
COST: We'll pay for your flight, transportation, and hotel costs.
GMU is hosting an invitation-only NSF-sponsored workshop on future directions for the MASON multiagent systems toolkit. We will pay for ALL of your flight, transportation, and hotel costs. The goal of the workshop is to solicit community feedback on future directions for MASON which we would then use in a proposal to NSF. Think about what's missing in MASON that you would dearly like to see. Where should MASON be headed?
PROPOSALS FOR INVITATION
Anyone who would like to attend is welcome to do so. However we can only *pay* for about thirty invitees, both nationally and internationally. EITHER WAY, if you would like to attend the workshop, we ask that you send us a VERY SHORT whitepaper detailing:
- Who you are
- How many you are proposing from your group to attend
- What travel funding needs you will have in order to attend
- How you use MASON
- What work you do in MASON, multiagent systems, multiagent modeling, or related topics
- Why you think your input would be of benefit to the workshop
- Constraints (if any) you may have on the timing of the workshop which might or might not influence exactly when we hold it
A single email message would suffice. Or send a PDF if you want to show of pretty pictures. Don't sweat the proposal, just send us something. Submit the request to:
TO: [log in to unmask]
SUBJECT: Mason Workshop Proposal
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION: Please submit proposals before February 1, 2013. After that we'll take proposals only if we have room.
We hope to see you at the workshop! It'll be fun.
George Mason University