HISTPHD-L Archives

January 2013

HISTPHD-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

From:
Nicole Roth <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2013 12:36:53 -0500

University Dissertation & Thesis Services (UDTS), the Division of Instructional Technology (DoIT), and Mason University Libraries are pleased to announce that we have scheduled more Three-Part Workshops for the Spring 2013 semester. Each Workshop consists of three components:

UDTS: UDTS Coordinator Sally Evans gives you an overview of the process you must complete in order to submit your thesis or dissertation so that you can graduate on time.

Word: A member of DoIT will walk you through our Interactive template, which greatly simplifies creating and/or formatting your thesis or dissertation in Word.

Zotero: A member of University Libraries will offer a brief introduction to Zotero, a program designed to make collecting and implementing your references much easier.

You can sign up for any or all of these components, as each is scheduled and offered independently.

The Workshops are scheduled for the following days/times:

Wednesday, February 6
Johnson Center, room 311B
11:00 - 11:30 a.m.: UDTS
11:45 a.m. - 12:45 p.m.: Word
1:00 - 1:30 p.m.: Zotero

Friday, March 8
Johnson Center, room 311B
1:00 - 1:30 p.m.: UDTS
1:45 - 2:45 p.m.: Word
3:00 - 3:30 p.m.: Zotero

Wednesday, March 27
Johnson Center, room 311B
7:00 - 7:30 p.m.: UDTS
7:45 - 8:45 p.m.: Word
9:00 - 9:30 p.m.: Zotero

Tuesday, April 2
Johnson Center, room 311B
8:30 - 9:00 a.m.: UDTS
9:15 - 10:15 a.m.: Word
10:30 - 11:00 a.m.: Zotero

Friday, April 19
Johnson Center, room 311B
10:30 - 11:00 a.m.: UDTS
11:15 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.: Word
12:30 - 1:00 p.m.: Zotero

Wednesday, May 1
Johnson Center, room 311B
8:30 - 9:00 a.m.: UDTS
9:15 - 10:15 a.m.: Word
10:30 - 11:00 a.m.: Zotero

To sign up for any or all of these sessions, please visit the following site:

http://ittraining.gmu.edu/workshops.cfm

If you have any trouble signing up for these sessions, please contact a member of DoIT at the following email address:

We hope to have sessions set up on the Prince William and Arlington Campuses soon. We look forward to working with you.

Thank you,

Sally

University Dissertation and Thesis Services
George Mason University
Fenwick Library, Room C203
Web: http://thesis.gmu.edu
Phone: 703-993-2222
Office Hrs. Mon - Fri 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (by appointment only)