GMU is hosting an NSF-sponsored workshop on future directions for the MASON multiagent systems toolkit. The workshop is by invitation only and your flight, transportation, and hotel costs will be paid by us. The workshop schedule has not been finalized (it depends on hotel constraints), but it will be roughly two days long and *probably* be over the weekend (Saturday, Sunday) of some period mid-to-late May or possibly early June. It'll be held at GMU campus in Washington, DC.
The goal of the workshop is to solicit community feedback on future directions for MASON which we would then use in a proposal to NSF. Think about what's missing in MASON that you would dearly like to see. Where should MASON be headed?
PROPOSALS FOR INVITATION
Anyone who would like to attend is welcome to do so. However we can only *pay* for about thirty invitees, both nationally ad internationally. EITHER WAY, if you would like to attend the workshop, we ask that you send us a SHORT whitepaper detailing:
- Who you are
- How many you are proposing from your group to attend
- What travel funding needs you will have in order to attend
- How you use MASON
- What work you do in MASON, multiagent systems, multiagent modeling, or related topics
- Why you think your input would be of benefit to the workshop
- Constraints (if any) you may have on the timing of the workshop which might or might not influence exactly when we hold it
Please send the whitepaper as a simple plaintext email message, or a PDF if you want to show of pretty pictures. Submit the request to:
TO: [log in to unmask]
SUBJECT: Mason Workshop Proposal
We hope to see you at the workshop! It'll be fun.