Font:

LISTSERV Archives

FOLKWRITERS-L Home

FOLKWRITERS-L  October 2012

FOLKWRITERS-L October 2012

welcome new listserv members

"Margaret R. Yocom" <[log in to unmask]>

Margaret R. Yocom

Mon, 29 Oct 2012 13:54:50 -0400

text/plain

Hello, FOLKWRITERS--

Thanks to all of you for the great sessions at AFS!!! Jeff, we want to get the email attachment of your fine story so we can enjoy the ending!!

Now that I've added our new listserv members who joined at the Saturday forum, please do feel free to continue any conversation you would like.

Thanks to our out-going senior convener. Thanks to Aunya, our in-coming convener.

BEst to all,
PEggy Yocom