MS-CS-L Archives

September 2012

MS-CS-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

From:
Damon McCoy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Damon McCoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Sep 2012 14:15:17 -0400
This is reminder for the weekly lunch hour this Thursday Sept. 27th
12-1pm, CS 4201. If anyone wants to volunteer to present something for
this week or coming weeks let me know. Pizza will be provided, but it is
bring your own beverage.

In the event that no one volunteers you will be stuck listening to me
present some of my work on investigating the economics of ad-based spam.

Damon