MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

August 2012

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2012 20:23:08 +0200
From:
Luís de Sousa <[log in to unmask]>
Thank you folks for your help. Here in attachment you'll find two
compressed files, one with the Eclipse project (use File->Import) and
another with the plain java files.

Don't try to find much logic in it, it is a very stripped down version
of another simulation, just for illustration.

Thank you once more,

Luís