HISTPHD-L Archives

June 2012

HISTPHD-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

From:
Nicole Roth <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2012 16:35:19 -0400
For those who are interested!

Cheers-
Nicole

ROY ROSENZWEIG FORUM ON TECHNOLOGY AND THE HUMANITIES
An Interview with Pamela Wright, Chief Digital Strategist, NARA

“One day, all of our records will be online. You can help make it
happen,” proclaims the welcome screen of the National Archives and
Records Administration’s Citizen Archivist Dashboard. The Citizen
Archivist Dashboard is only one of many cool digital initiatives from
“our nation’s attic”: you can learn more about these projects on
Thursday, June 14, at 4pm at the Rosenzweig Forum on Technology and the
Humanities, where Dr. Sharon Leon will be interviewing Pamela Wright,
Chief Digital Strategist at NARA.

Thursday, June 14, 4pm
George Mason University (Fairfax)
Johnson Center Meeting Room A (3rd floor)

This event is free and open to the public. For directions to George
Mason University’s Fairfax Campus, see
http://www.gmu.edu/resources/welcome/Directions/Directions-to-Fairfax.html.

http://chnm.gmu.edu/news/rosenzweig-forum/

***