MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

May 2012

From:
Date:
Sun, 27 May 2012 16:03:09 -0400
Hi Axel.  Yes, this sort of thing should be done in the start() method.  So why are they sometimes also set up in init()?  Because even if the model isn't running, you're still "visualizing" it by having a window open which displays the (pre-running) model.  So you have to initialize it to _something_ when the window is first created.

Sean