MS-STAT-L Archives

April 2012

MS-STAT-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

From:
Linda J Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda J Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2012 16:01:52 -0400
I have noticed some of you using Room 1716 for other than GTA-related activities.  This is fine as long as there are not GTAs using the room for office hours.

Currently, office hours are held in the room on Monday through Thursday 11 am - 7 pm.  So, you should NOT be in the room during these times unless you are a GTA AND are currently holding office hours and/or grading.

Also, as clearly posted, there should not be food and drink in the room.  Please be mindful of this rule yourself, and please help us by reminding other students of this rule.

Thank you for your assistance.  We will be actively monitoring the use of the room (and the presence of food and drink), as we have been getting an increasing number of complaints.  So, please be respectful of these requests.  This room is a common area that must be kept available for its intended usage.

Dr. Davis