]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

SASA-L Home

SASA-L  March 2012

SASA-L March 2012

Mini-Travel Grants for the SASA Conference in Charleston

"Adrian, Lynne" <[log in to unmask]>

Adrian, Lynne

Tue, 20 Mar 2012 13:43:06 -0500

text/plain

Dear SASA members,

Now that the call for papers has been sent out and we are all starting to think about a trip to Charleston, I'd like to remind everyone of a VERY generous offer Dennis Moore made last month.  He will match all contributions up to $500 sent to SASA as mini-travel grants for graduate students presenting papers at our conference.  Krysten Moon has already contributed.  How about the rest of us?  Contributions made to SASA are tax deductible, since that is a common thought this time of year.

The easiest way to contribute is to just send a check to me with "travel fund" on the memo line.  I will record how much we receive and the board can help decide how to distribute it.

Please chip in!  Times are tight all over, and graduate students are often hit the hardest with the least resources.

Thanks in Advance!

Lynne Adrian
Secretary/Treasurer for SASA

Dr. Lynne M. Adrian