Font:

LISTSERV Archives

FOLKWRITERS-L Home

FOLKWRITERS-L  February 2012

FOLKWRITERS-L February 2012

Re: Group Reading?

"Sunstein, Bonnie S" <[log in to unmask]>

Sunstein, Bonnie S

Thu, 16 Feb 2012 21:26:57 +0000

text/plain

Same here.  I love the idea, and yes, it'd be great either during paper sessions or evening.  Count me in, too. Thanks.

Bonnie S. Sunstein, Professor of English and Education
Director of Undergraduate Writing in English
Program Chair, English Education
421 English/Philosophy Building and N266 Lindquist Center
University of Iowa; Iowa City, IA 52242
phone:  319-335-5607 or 319-335-2591, fax: 319-335-5608
http://english.uiowa.edu/faculty/profiles/sunstein.shtml
http://www.education.uiowa.edu/people/facstaffs/bsunstein.htm
http://bedfordstmartins.com/Catalog/product/fieldworking-fourthedition-sunstein