Font:

LISTSERV Archives

FOLKWRITERS-L Home

FOLKWRITERS-L  February 2012

FOLKWRITERS-L February 2012

Re: Group Reading? / forum

"Margaret R. Yocom" <[log in to unmask]>

Margaret R. Yocom

Sat, 25 Feb 2012 14:57:37 -0500

text/plain

Right, Leslie. That was a forum in Quebec.
Severa of us signed up in advance to read and then to make a comment on one or two pre-arranged topics (I think it was something like-- Tell us how you make time to write. Tell us what keeps you writing).

We each had 5 minutes to both read and talk.

We left plenty of time free for extra readings from the audience and for extra comments from the audience.

PEggy