Font:

LISTSERV Archives

FOLKWRITERS-L Home

FOLKWRITERS-L  February 2012

FOLKWRITERS-L February 2012

Re: Group Reading / open mic, evening

"Margaret R. Yocom" <[log in to unmask]>

Margaret R. Yocom

Sat, 25 Feb 2012 14:53:07 -0500

text/plain

For an evening event, might there be a place (bar, coffee shop) in New Orleans where we could have an open mic-- and not have the open mic in the hotel since, as many say, people will want to be walking about?

PEggy