ECJ-INTEREST-L Archives

January 2012

From:
Warren Henning <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jan 2012 17:14:34 -0800
On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 12:53 PM, George Papaioannou <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> 1. I will define some classes in order to load the algorithms data i.e.
> Students , Lessons. How can I load the data from a file, in order to use
> them in ECJ?

Could you elaborate a little more? Do you need to do something besides
standard Java file I/O in order to read in your data?

> 2. Is it possible to create a global array in order to load the data in it
> and using it in ECJ?

Why do you need to have global variables rather than creating public
Java methods or something within the language's normal facilities?

Maybe I misunderstood, but these questions seem more like issues about
Java programming rather than ECJ per se.

Best regards,
Warren Henning