ECJ-INTEREST-L Archives

October 2011

From:
Sonja Holl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Oct 2011 10:36:08 +0200
Hi all,

I'm new to ECJ and try to use GA's for parameter optimization. I have already
extended ECJ but now run into a problem. Is there any possibility to create a
type mixed Individual. It want to have a genome of type [float/int/boolean] (The
types and length vary for each run, so I thought of a generic solution). I know
that there is this GeneVectorIndividual, which I could extend as well as the
VectorGene, but I think, it is not very comfortable to use this as I only use
standard ECJ vector types.
Is there any other way to solve this problem?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Kind regards
Sonja Holl

--
Sonja Holl
Jülich Supercomputing Centre (JSC)

Email: [log in to unmask]
Phone: +49 2461 61 - 2760

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Juelich
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: MinDirig Dr. Karl Eugen Huthmacher
Prof. Dr. Sebastian M. Schmidt