MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

September 2011

From:
Martin Erdelen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Sep 2011 03:00:13 -0400
Hello,

when running repeatedly a simulation accompanied by a customized chart (both
via the MASON dialog and the "native" JFreeChart settings), it seems I have
to set up the chart for each and every new run again. Note that I mean the
chart *settings* and *properties* (axis scale, labels, colours, etc.), not
the chart graphic itself.

Is there some way already available of saving those chart
settings/properties across simulation runs? Or should I have to write my
own? ;-)

Cheers,
Martin