MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

September 2011

From:
Date:
Wed, 28 Sep 2011 17:33:05 -0400
I only do processing a little bit here and there, so I'm not the one to do this: it's gotta be someone else's project.  But if someone were to add this, what I'd do is add it as an inspector with an option to make it a display, like the charting facility does (I'd start with an inspector).  If you want to go after this but need pointers to how to do this, let me know.  [btw, the manual's got some stuff now on this too, at least I *think* I wrote that...]

Sean