CGE-L Archives

August 2011

CGE-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

From:
Kevin D Stoy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kevin D Stoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Aug 2011 16:10:15 -0400
Good afternoon, CGE study abroad alumni. We hope
you're having a great summer. We have some exciting
news to share!

Today, we begin accepting submissions for our 4th
Annual Study Abroad Photo Contest. Anyone who
participated in a Mason or non-Mason study abroad
program in the last academic year (a program that
occurred sometime between 9/1/10 and 8/31/11) is
eligible to submit *up to 2 photos.*

The official entry form is attached to this email.
Submissions are due by 4pm on Friday, August 26,
2011. That gives you four full weeks--plenty of time
to submit!

This year a new CGE web page will host the contest
and keep you updated:

http://globaled.gmu.edu/photocontest

*Please bookmark that link and save Tuesday, 8/30
on your calendars.*

That evening, we would like to welcome you back to
campus and officially open the contest in Gallery
123 for voting at 7:30pm. Come eat some free pizza
with us, share your stories from abroad, and cast
your votes for your favorite photographs!

Good luck, and we can't wait to catch a glimpse of
all the fabulous places you've seen!

best,

Kevin Stoy
Marketing Coordinator | Center for Global Education
Instructor | School of Management