On Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 2:12 AM, Joerg Hoehne <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Ok, it is working now. I took the code from the svn repository, compiled it and
> now I can see the correct display of the shape file.
> Thanks for your help,
No worries, glad to be of help! Though Keith should get full credit
for it since he's the one that did most of the debugging heavy
lifting. I mostly did debugging via kibitzing. ;)
For what it's worth, I've updated the distribution tar ball and jar
file on the GeoMason web site to be in sync with the version you got
from the repository. Mind, it's still a work in progress, so you
might encounter a few more bumps down the road. Be sure to give us a
shout if you do so.