I did a large SVN commit today which modifies the charting facility
among other things. This has two effects:
1. The API has changed slightly, so if you are using charts as
displays rather than inspectors, you'll have to make some minor
modifications. I've changed the howto.html file example appropriately
in case you're interested.
2. The code out on the SVN repository now requires a more recent
version of JFreeChart (I'm using 1.0.13). You'll need to go grab it,
or ask me and I'll mail you the copy that I'm using. We'll get the
libraries upgraded when we do the next snapshot.
On the upside: cleaner, easier charting code, and we've included