ECJ-INTEREST-L Archives

March 2011

From:
Date:
Thu, 17 Mar 2011 23:32:55 +0100
On Mar 17, 2011, at 11:16 PM, Jimin Park wrote:

> I tried with the absolute path with a different name for the
> out.stat file, but it doesn't get created anywhere.
> when I pass " -p gp.tree.print-style=latex" argument when running
> the program,
> does it save the latex tree solution into the out.stat file?
> Because this is what I am after essentially.

I'm sorry Jimin, but I'm now at a loss as to why you're not finding
this file -- it's definitely written out.

The print-style parameter specifies how the tree solutions are
written: traditional lisp style, a pseudo-C style, a style suitable
for latex output, or a style suitable for vizgraph (dot) format.