ECJ-INTEREST-L Archives

March 2011

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 30 Mar 2011 11:24:29 -0400
From:
Okay Nikola... I've added a thread pool to ECJ and have modified
Slave.java so that if you evaluate in non-"evolve" mode it'll do so
multithreaded using the evalthreads parameter.  I haven't tested this
much so I'm relying on you (or anyone else) to do so and let me know
if you see anything amiss.  Feel free to send me mail directly so as
not to bother everyone on the list.

Sean