This Week in Career Services

Mark Sistek <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 28 Mar 2011 16:56:13 -0400

text/plain

1. Too early to start the job search?
2. Upcoming panel & workshop
3. Interesting internships
4. Hot jobs! Interview on campus.
5. Fairfax Mega Job Fair
6. Last chance survey

1. Too early to start the job search?
No way! Now's the time to get a head start on the competition before graduation.

1. Look for positions in HireMason
2. Fine tune your resume
3. Practice your interviewing skills
4. Get expert advice

Want to work for an international organization in the U.S. or outside the
country?

Check out Going Global, a database containing 31 country guides, corporate
profiles and more than 600,000 worldwide internship and job openings. To
access Going Global, log in to HireMason and select Going Global under "Jump
to."
Back to Index

2. Upcoming panel & workshop
Panel: Translate Your Humanities & Social Sciences Degree into a Career
Wednesday, March 30
5:30 - 7 p.m.
JC, Room E

Workshop: Behavioral Interviewing
Monday, April 4
5:30 - 7 p.m.
SUB I, Room 3400

For a full list of workshops and events visit our calendar.
Back to Index

3. Interesting internships
Abt Associates
IT Internship

U.S. Industry Coalition, Inc.
Data Analysis, Market Research and Program Assistance Intern

Women for Women International
Summer Finance Intern

Apply for these and other internships in HireMason.
Back to Index

4. Hot jobs! Featured On-Campus Interviewing positions
The resume submission deadline for these On-Campus Interviewing positions is
Sunday, March 27.

Cvent
Various technical and business positions

Apply for these and other positions in HireMason.
Learn more about on-campus interviewing.

Back to Index

5. Fairfax Mega Job Fair

Saturday, March 26
10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
12000 Government Center Pkwy
Fairfax, Va 22030

More info
Back to Index

6. Did you attend the Job & Internship Fair last month?
If so, we want to hear your feedback! This 2 minute, multiple choice survey
will help us provide you with the best programs and events in the future.

Take the survey.

Thank you! We so appreciate your input!
Back to Index

Career Services ... Connecting to Your Future

SUB I, Room 3400    careers.gmu.edu     703-993-2370

To unsubscribe from this newsletter, log in to your HireMason account,
select PROFILE then select PRIVACY. From there you will be able to remove or
add yourself from Career Services mailings.

--
Tory Bustard
Associate Director