MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

February 2011

Sender:
From:
Sean Luke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2011 12:31:32 -0500
http://cs.gmu.edu/~sean/temp/manual.pdf

I've now got five chapters written for the manual:

	- Schoolyard Cliques tutorial
	- The Simulation Core
	- Grids
	- Continuous Space
	- Networks

Excepting utility classes like Double2D etc., the last four chapters
spell out the entire MASON simulation core.  They're also VERY dry
reference reading.

My plan is to finish up discussion of Double2D etc., then move on to
2D portrayals and inspectors and displays, then finally 3D portrayals
and displays.  Finish up with charting and some other utility classes.

Pretty soon I'll put this partially-completed manual on the MASON SVN
repository.  Anyway, let me know what you think.