Font:

LISTSERV Archives

ABFAS-L Home

ABFAS-L  February 2011

ABFAS-L February 2011

Appreciation and upcoming events

"K. Collette Lawson" <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 23 Feb 2011 13:03:47 -0500

text/plain

Hello,
On behalf of the ABAFS team, we would like to thank those who made it
out to last Friday's BHM celebration.  The Provost gave his appreciation
for the organization and took pictures with those present.  The pictures
will be uploaded to our website (abfas.gmu.edu)  soon.

*Upcoming events:*
Next month's video conf with our colleagues at the PW and Arl campuses,
*March 3*.  More info to come

*White House tour:* Free tour for us as a group to the White House,
*April 1, 10:00am*.  More info to come

--Collette