GRA Opening

Linda J Davis <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 19 Jan 2011 18:47:25 -0500

text/plain

FYI.

Dr. Davis

P.S. If you are a current department GTA and you wish to consider this GRA opportunity, please let me know.  We will see what is feasible.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:  Immediate opening for GRA with 6 units credit CEHD
Date:  Wed, 19 Jan 2011 17:09:00 -0500
From:  Anthony E Kelly <[log in to unmask]>
To:  [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]

Dear Colleagues,

I just received an NSF grant to conduct secondary data analysis on the US High School Longitudinal Study.

I have an immediate opening for a GRA for the spring with 6 units of in-state tuition and some stipend, also.

I need someone who can independently analyze survey data, linked to algebra scores in the 9th grade on a national sample:

http://nces.ed.gov/surveys/hsls09/

Please refer qualified students to me, and ask them to attach a short vita.

Thank you for your assistance.

Best, Anthony

Anthony (Eamonn) Kelly
Professor
College of Education and Human Development
George Mason University
4085 University Drive
Fairfax VA 22030
703-993-9713
703-993-2722 (fax)

"In the beginner�s mind there are many possibilities; in the expert�s mind there are few."
- Shunryu Suzuki (1905-1971)