]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

FTESOL-L Home

FTESOL-L  January 2011

FTESOL-L January 2011

EDCI 777 and EDCI 521 Sign Up- Deadline Feb 1

Stacy Wilson <[log in to unmask]>

Stacy Wilson <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 5 Jan 2011 17:21:36 -0500

text/plain

Dear Current FAST TRAIN Students:
ESL and Elementary Education Students: This is just a reminder that if
you are planning to take EDCI 777 this year starting online March 1,
please respond to this email so I can verify you are ready to complete
the course.  Please let me know no later than February 1, 2011; I must
receive an email from you.  If you have any questions or have submitted
a request and not heard from me, please let me know and I would be happy
to assist you.

ESL Students:  If you plan to take 521 this summer, the professor has
requested you complete fieldwork prior to starting the course. We will
need to facilitate your access to Blackboard March 1 so you will be able
to retrieve your guidelines.  Please respond to this email no later than
February 1, 2011.

If you have any questions, I would be happy to help. I hope you are all
enjoying the new year!

Warm regards,
Stacy Wilson

--
Stacy Wilson
Assistant Coordinator, FAST TRAIN Programs