ECJ-INTEREST-L Archives

December 2010

From:
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 2010 10:13:50 -0500
We'll try to start providing more meaningful commit messages, but
since I've relied on the CHANGES file long before we moved to a VCS,
the muscle memory is there.

Here's what you can do though.  Most of the time we make changes we
also update the CHANGES file.  So most new revisions have a revised
CHANGES file.  For example, go here:

	http://code.google.com/p/ecj/source/detail?r=351

I just made these tweaks.  If you click on "diff" next to the CHANGES
file, you'll go here:

	http://code.google.com/p/ecj/source/diff?spec=svn351&r=351&format=side&path=/trunk/ecj/CHANGES

Scroll to the bottom and you'll see text describing the change that
was made.  Hope that's sufficient.

Sean