ECJ-INTEREST-L Archives

December 2010

From:
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 2010 12:15:23 -0500
Just in time to mess up all your GECCO experiments, we've put out ECJ
20. It's the first new snapshot in quite a long time, and reflects a
large number of tweaks, improvements and changes. ECJ 20 also has
_The_ECJ_Owner's_Manual_ included. Also new in ECJ is Grammatical
Encoding, NSGA-II, and lots of new black-box optimization test problems.

http://cs.gmu.edu/~eclab/projects/ecj/

ECJ is a research evolutionary computation system written in Java,
designed for both small tasks and very large, high performance tasks.
ECJ is very highly flexible, has extensive parallelism, serialization
and checkpointing, an eye towards efficiency. The system is over ten
years old now and has a very large number of features and applications.

Please let me know if there are any issues with the release.