HISTPHD-L Archives

November 2010

HISTPHD-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

From:
Tracy L Fisher <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tracy L Fisher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 2010 14:06:46 -0500
Here's what I have so far, all for the spring.  Please let me know if anything is incorrect.  I'll update if I hear from others.

-Tracy

804s
Tracy Fisher: 804, Professor Landsberg, History and Memory
Lisa Carmichael: 804, Professor Kierner, American Revolutionary Era and its impact on people and communities
John Lemza: 804, Professor Lair, Cold War political, cultural, and social issues

803s
Rwany Sibaja and Rachel Pooley: 803, Professor Karush, Modern Latin America
Curtis Vaughn: 803, Professor Ritterhouse, 20th Century U.S. History