Federal Intelligence Career Panel
Wednesday, October 13th
Research I - Room 163
Fairfax Campus of George Mason University
Hosted by University Career Services
No registration required.
Representatives from the the following agencies will provide information and
discuss career paths, hiring programs, and offer tips to students on how to
prepare for a career in the intelligence field. Ample time will be set aside
for audience questions.
- FBI Directorate of Intelligence
- Central Intelligence Agency
- National Geo-spatial Intelligence Agency
- Dept. of Homeland Security
- Defense Intelligence Agency
Please note: This is not a recruiting/hiring event. In the event of last
minute agency cancellations, we will attempt to replace them with a
representative from another agency.