MS-STAT-L Archives

August 2010

MS-STAT-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

From:
Linda J Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda J Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 2010 17:31:32 -0400
1) If you haven't already done so, please register for your Fall 2010 classes.  We will be reviewing enrollment on August 16th.  So, please be sure to register; otherwise, the class that you planned on taking may get canceled due to low enrollment.

2) If you need any advise on course selection, please let me know.  I am available to meet with you individually, answer questions via email, or talk on the phone.  Also, I will be available all day on August 25th, which is the day of Fall orientation.

3) If you are a former nondegree student and have not yet transferred your courses taken while in nondegree status, please fill out the following form and return it to the department:

http://registrar.gmu.edu/forms/GTC.pdf

4)  Have you considered adding a certificate - either the Federal Statistics or Biostatistics certificate?  Information about these certificates are available in the Mason catalog.  To add a certificate, please fill out the "Declare a Secondary Graduate Program Form" available under Application Forms on:
http://volgenau.gmu.edu/graduates/graduate_forms.php

5) If you were admitted Provisionally and have fulfilled the conditions of your Provisional Admission, please check that your status has been changed in Patriot Web.  If not, please let me know.

If I can be of any assistance, or if you have any questions, please let me know.

Dr. Linda Davis
Associate Chair
Department of Statistics
George Mason University