MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

June 2010

From:
Tomas Puelma <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 2010 17:45:09 -0400
Hi,

I'm evaluating MASON to do my research in modeling biological systems with
ABMs. I'm liking a lot MASON over other simulation tools I've seen, but I'm a little
concerned with the support. So, I wanted to ask... how is it?

For what I see, there are few messages and participation in this mailing list. Is
there any developer or member of the MASON proyect actively seeing and
answering the users questions? Are the responses quick?

I think support its a key element when using a tool/library like this, so I'm really
hoping the support here is good, because, like I said, I'm liking MASON features a
lot.

Thanks in advance.

Best,

Tomas