MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

June 2010

From:
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 2010 18:41:13 -0400
On Jun 20, 2010, at 5:40 PM, recent:[log in to unmask] wrote:

> 1) In the app "Flockers", how should I revise the code so that I can
> change the colorful triangle to a png file which is provided by
> myself?

No sweat.  Check out sim.portrayal.simple.ImagePortrayal2D.  You'd
register that portrayal in the ContinuousPortrayal2D instead of the
Flockers drawing themselves.  If this terminology is confusing, check
out the MASON tutorials.  See MASON's tutorial 5 in particular.

> 2) In the app "Flockers", how should I revise the code so that I can
> change the black background to a jpg file which is provided by myself?

Also straightforward.  Check out the docs/howto.html file, which has a
number of items along these lines.