MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

May 2010

From:
Date:
Mon, 3 May 2010 13:40:04 -0400
I could make a modification of that and include it in Display2D.

Note: I'd suggest two changes to the arguments of that function

	1. It really should be a File, not a String
	2. It should also support PDF.  I suggest an integer argument
differentiating the two.

Also we could call it from the original method to save space.

Sean