]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

HISTPHD-L Home

HISTPHD-L  April 2010

HISTPHD-L April 2010

Re: [Fwd: Change in Dissertation Committee Composition]

"Steven A. Barnes" <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 8 Apr 2010 15:04:45 -0400

text/plain

As there has been some confusion and different readings on what this
means, I asked Matt Zingraff for clarification.

This means that we MUST have three faculty from George Mason. Two of
these three MUST be from our department, though you also CAN have all
three from our department.

Anybody from outside the university can only be added as a fourth member
and cannot count for the three required members.

Hope this clears it up. It is still a much better situation than where
we had been for the last year, as we are no longer required to have an
outside the department but inside Mason person.

Steve