HISTPHD-L Archives

April 2010

HISTPHD-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

From:
Tracy L Fisher <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tracy L Fisher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Apr 2010 21:06:47 -0400
One more 804 for the list.

This list includes the 803s and 804s that professors have agreed to, as they've been reported to me. I've also heard from people who are in touch with other professors about potential 803/804s -- if those plans firm up, let me know and I'll add them to the list.

Thanks, Tracy

804, Curtis Vaughn, Professor Bottoms, Race, Racism, and Citizenship in 19th Century America
804, Rwany Sibaja, Professor Gibbs, History of New Media
804, Rwany Sibaja, Professor Copelman, Britain 1789-1914
804, Gretchen Beasley , Professor Deshmukh, Visual Culture and the Museum
804, Dan Ludington, Professor Holt, Early Modern France
804, Alan Brody Professor Petrik, Business History

803, Rwany Sibaja and Rachel Pooley, Professor Bristol, Colonial Latin America
803, Tracy Fisher and John Lemza, Professor Zagarri, Colonial and Early America

Needs an 803 or 804
Royce Gildersleeve, 803, 19th or 20th century America
Ray Clark, 804, History and Technology
Alex Lesanu, 804, History and New Media
Alex Lesanu, 803, Modern European History