The McLean Area Branch of the American Association of University Women
(AAUW) is pleased to offer a scholarship to a female student in the amount
of $2500 for the 2010-2011 Academic Year.
• be a U.S. citizen
• have had a break in attendance between high school and college or in
completing college requirements (traditional students who have not had a
break in schooling DO NOT qualify)
• have a 2010-2011 Free Application for Federal Student Aid on file with the
Office of Student Financial Aid by the deadline date in order to determine
• have a demonstrated record of academic success
• be seeking a BA or BS degree
• attach a one page biography stating educational background, program of
study, plans for degree completion, how the financial support will assist
her in continuing her education and goals for the future
Please see the attached form for criteria and instructions.